Ten Philippine Missions throughout the US offer consular services. Each Mission covers a specific geographic region. To find out which Mission can assist you, what the hours of operation are and how to reach it please use our interactive Consulate Finder.
Embassy of the Philippines, Washington DC
Bataan Street corner 1600 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
1617 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
Embassy's Consular Jurisdiction
United States of America: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia
Outside USA: Anguilla, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands (Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos), Commonwealth of Jamaica, Country of Curacao, Grenada, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Republic of Haiti, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Maartin, St. Martin, The Territorial Collectivity of St. Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Embassy News Archives
To ensure your safety and ease of transaction with the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy, in accordance with the security measures for government offices in the US, we wish to remind you of the following:
- Due to space constraints, only the applicants themselves will be permitted to enter the consular premises except the following applicants who can only be accompanied by one (1) person:
- Those with obvious physical disability;
- Those unable to read or write;
- Applicants over the age of 65 AND with obvious physical disability OR unable to read or write; and
- Applicants under the age of 18.
Loitering inside the building is strictly prohibited.
Prior to entering the Consulate, applicants must have complete requirements, including sufficient number of photocopies of their documents.
- Mobile devices must be switched off or at least remain in silent mode within the consular premises.
- Cameras and other recording devices are strictly prohibited. No photos or videos may be taken within the consular premises.
- No food, chewing gum, and drinks will be allowed within the consular premises. If your medical condition requires fluid or food intake, kindly inform one of the Consular staff on duty.
- Help us keep the premises clean and orderly at all times.
- Restrooms are located in the ground floor of the building. Keep the restrooms clean.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Schedule: Release of Documents
- Consular Services in Orlando, Florida on 15-16 August 2017 ALREADY FULL
- Consular Services in Miami, Florida on 24-25 April 2017 ALREADY FULL
- Consular Services in Montgomery, Alabama on 20-21 May 2017 ALREADY FULL
- 2017 Consular Outreach Missions in the USA
- 2017 Holiday Calendar
- Public Advisory on Delays in the Release of Passports
- Notice of Registration and Election to all Filipino citizens
- Announcement: Embassy Contact Details and General Information
- Important Notice for passport applicants holding machine-readable ready and machine- readable passports (MRRP and MRP)
- Effective July 5, 2016: CONSULAR SECTION will move to the CHANCERY ANNEX at 1617 Massachusetts Avenue NW (Read more)
- BANGKO SENTRAL NG PILIPINAS’ RULES ON BRINGING PHILIPPINE OR FOREIGN CURRENCIES INTO OR OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES:
- List of accredited notaries public
- Embassy Opens Accreditation of Notaries Public
- New Appointment System for the Consular Services Applicants of the Philippine Embassy, Washington, DC
- Visa-Free Privilege to US Citizens Extended from 21 to 30 Days
- Consular Advisory on the
"Balikbayan Privilege Program"