06/03/2012: Philippine Seafood Exporters to Participate in International Boston Seafood Show
06 MARCH 2012, WASHINGTON, DC. A group of nine Philippine seafood companies will be participating in the International Boston Seafood Show at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from March 11 to 13, 2012 at Boston, Massachusetts. Participation of this group of companies has been organized by the Department of Agriculture (DA) – Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Service, in cooperation with the United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Growth and Equity in Mindanao project.
The participating companies, most of which have EU accredited processing plants, and their respective products are as follows:
New participating companies:
- D&L Seafood Supplier – fresh/frozen tuna
- Philbest Canning Corporation – canned tuna, pouched tuna, frozen cooked tuna loins
- Cebu Canning Corporation – pasteurized canned crabmeat, sea cucumber and other seafood products
- Frescomar Seahelm Corporation – frozen tuna (yellow-fin)
Those who participated in previous years’ show:
- FRI Seafood Trading – fresh/chilled tuna loins, mahi-mahi
- Well-Delight Network Corporation – fresh/frozen tuna
- J.N. Mercado Seafood Supply – fresh/chilled tuna loins, blue marlin, mahi-mahi
- Nuevo Fresco Marine Trading Corporation – fresh/chilled tuna loins, swordfish
- Bluefin Seafood Exports, Inc. – frozen octopus, frozen cuttlefish, frozen squid, fishes
Interested buyers are invited to visit the Philippine booth at the Exhibit Hall located at booth number 2365. With the assistance of the Philippine Trade and Investment Center in New York, there is also an opportunity for importers to meet with Philippine seafood company representatives in New York on March 16, 2012, upon request.
For inquiries or meeting requests, please email the Office of the Agriculture Attaché in the Philippine Embassy, Washington DC at email@example.com with Boston Seafood Show 2012 in subject line. END.