07/03/2013: Guidelines for the Accreditation of Foreign Media to the Philippines
07 March 2013
Requirements for foreign media who wish to cover events or shoot in the Philippines:
- They have to apply for their visa at the Philippine Embassy from their port of origin.
- Letter of request stating their intention to do a documentary film in the country and requesting for the accreditation of their crew.
Please address the letter to:
Mr. Paulo J. Espiritu
Director for Media Relations
International Press Center
Presidential Communications Operations Office
G/F National Press Club Bldg.,
Magallanes Drive, Intramuros
(Please attention to: Ms. Rose Garcia-Coni)
Contact No. +(632)3366095 Telefax
- List of TV equipment (we assist them in facilitating the clearance and release of their equipment from the Bureau of Customs).
- List of production crew members and designation
- Itinerary of the filming crew and their flight details
- 3 pcs. 2x2 colored picture white background for each of the production crew members
- Photocopy of their passports (pages 1 and 2) and latest arrival stamp in Manila.
- Fill up IPC application form
Upon arrival they have to go to the International Press Center for their accreditation. If they have local coordinator she/he can coordinate with the IPC in advance.
Information from the Presidential Communications Operations Office (http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/)