19/02/2016: Invitation to Bid: Supply of Furniture and Equipment for the Philippine Embassy Chancery Annex Building located at 1617 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20036
Bids And Awards Committee
EMBASSY OF THE PHILIPPINES, WASHINGTON DC
INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY OF FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY CHANCERY ANNEX
- I. The Embassy of the Philippines, through the authorized appropriations under the General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Ninety-Eight Thousand US Dollars (US$98,000.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the above-named project. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- II. The Embassy-Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
Deadline for Submission of Bids
February 26, 2016
March 14, 2016
March 14, 2016
Venue: Romulo Hall, 1/F, Embassy of the Philippines,
1600 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington DC
The Pre-Bidding Conference shall be open to all interested bidders.
- III. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary "pass/fail" criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the "Government Procurement Reform Act."
- IV. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting February 19, 2016 from the Embassy’s BAC Secretariat and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of One Hundred Dollars (US$ 100.00). It may also be downloaded from the website of the Philippine Embassy (www.philippineembassy-usa.org), provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- V. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the required amounts. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder's representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- VI. The Embassy reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- VII. For further information, please contact the following:
Mr. Raymond A. Salvana Mr. Manuel A. Gascon, Jr.
Embassy of the Philippines Embassy of the Philippines
1600 Massachusetts Ave.NW 1600 Massachusetts Ave.NW
Washington D.C. 20036 Washington D.C. 20036
(202) 467-9377 (202) 467-9391
(Sgd.) Jose Victor Chan-Gonzaga
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
Embassy of the Philippines
1600 Massachusetts Ave NW
Washington DC 20036
February 19, 2016
Click on the links to download the following documents: