31/08/2016: APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULE: THE BAHAMAS (3-4 September 2016)
Date and Time :
3-4 September 2016, Saturday-Sunday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Venue : Sacred Heart Parish Church , Shirley Street, Nassau, The Bahamas
Services To Be Rendered:
- Processing of applications for issuance or renewal of Philippine passport
- Processing of civil registry documents (reports of birth and marriage)
- Processing of authentication / acknowledgement of legal documents
Passport applicants are no longer required to bring photographs since they will have their pictures taken using ePassport data capturing machines at the outreach site. However, they still need to bring other necessary requirements, such as their current passport, a photocopy of the data page of the passport, the accomplished passport application form, proof of continued Philippine citizenship (i.e., green card or valid U.S. visa or dual citizenship certificate, as appropriate), application fee of US$60.00 (in cash or money order). In addition to the application fee, passport applicants who will not provide their own return envelopes will each be charged a mailing fee of US$10.
Due to limited data capturing equipment and space, walk-in applicants for passports cannot be accommodated. Passport applicants are advised to come to the venue 30 minutes prior to their appointed time.
Applications for civil registration and legalization of documents are likewise strictly by appointment. Applicants are advised to ensure that their submissions comply with the requirements listed on the Embassy’s website:
- For civil registration: http://philippineembassy-usa.org/philippines-dc/consular-services-dc/faq-dc/#civil
- For legalization of documents: http://philippineembassy-usa.org/philippines-dc/consular-services-dc/faq-dc/#authentication
Click here to download the appointment schedule.