27/01/2017: Job Opening for a Project Term Personnel (PTP) for Overseas Voting Registration
The Philippine Embassy in Washington D.C. is accepting applications for the position of PROJECT TERM PERSONNEL (PTP) to assist in the conduct of the on-going Overseas Voting Registration (OVR).
The contract duration is for a maximum period of three (3) months, subject to renewal. The PTP will receive a monthly salary rate of $2,024.00.
Main duties and responsibilities of the position:
- Preparation of OVR materials;
- Information dissemination on OVR through promotional activities and events, among others;
- Registration process, including Data Encoding;
- Responding to inquiries about OVR; and
- Perform other OVR related tasks.
Basic Qualifications of applicants:
- Filipino or Dual Citizen;
- Computer literate and proficient in data encoding (related work experience preferred);
- Customer Service and interpersonal relations skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Filipino;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Amenable to travel outside the Metro DC area;
- Holder of a US Permanent Resident Card or a valid US visa that allows employment; and
- Should not be related to a Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) organic personnel/official, whether in the Home Office of Foreign Service, within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity.
Deadline of application is on 3 February 2017 (Friday). Interested applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PTP-OAV Application:
- Resume with 2x2 size photo;
- Covering letter stating suitability for the position; and
- Copy of a valid government ID
Applicants qualified for interview will be informed via email. Interview will be conducted in both English and Filipino.
Inquiries about the position may be sent to email@example.com.