Procedures and Requirements for
Walk-in Applicants who will personally execute Private Documents
Special Power of Attorney, General Power of Attorney, Affidavit, Certification, Deed of Donation, Deed of Sale, Extra-judicial Settlement of Estate, etc.
1. Covering letter (handwritten or typed), addressed to the Consular Section, indicating service/transaction requested and complete contact details (telephone number, postal address, email address).
2. Original and one (1) photocopy of document and all enclosures. Document/s should be signed by the signatories/affiants before a Consular Officer.
3. Original and one (1) photocopy of valid identification card (passport, driver’s license, etc.) for each set of documents under item #2.
4. Applicable processing fee (non-refundable) of $25.00 per document, payable in cash or money order made payable to “Embassy of the Philippines”. Personal checks and credit cards are not accepted.
5. Self-Addressed USPS Priority/Priority Express Return Envelope (with Stamp and Tracking Number)