1617 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20036
To ensure your safety and ease of transaction with the Consular Section of the Philippine Embassy, in accordance with the security measures for government offices in the US, we wish to remind you of the following:
- Due to space constraints, only the applicants themselves will be permitted to enter the consular premises except the following applicants who can only be accompanied by one (1) person:
- Those with obvious physical disability;
- Those unable to read or write;
- Applicants over the age of 65 AND with obvious physical disability OR unable to read or write; and
- Applicants under the age of 18.
Loitering inside the building is strictly prohibited.
Prior to entering the Consulate, applicants must have complete requirements, including sufficient number of photocopies of their documents.
- Mobile devices must be switched off or at least remain in silent mode within the consular premises.
- Cameras and other recording devices are strictly prohibited. No photos or videos may be taken within the consular premises.
- No food, chewing gum, and drinks will be allowed within the consular premises. If your medical condition requires fluid or food intake, kindly inform one of the Consular staff on duty.
- Help us keep the premises clean and orderly at all times.
- Restrooms are located in the ground floor of the building. Keep the restrooms clean.
Thank you for your cooperation.