In view of the issuance of Stay-At-Home Orders in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia, the Philippine Embassy in Washington DC wishes to announce further adjustments in the provision of consular services as follows:
- In case you need to travel due to an emergency, please email email@example.com with your complete contact details and proof of your emergency, and your email will be answered immediately with the corresponding instructions.
- Applications for Visas and Civil Registration are suspended until further notice. Applications for Consular Mortuary Certification may still be filed through postal mail. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specific mailing instructions.
- For legalization/acknowledgement services, clients may execute their documents before local notaries public, and subsequently secure the Certificates of Apostille from their jurisdiction’s designated authority. Please visit: https://philippineembassy-usa.org/apostille-priv-docs-executed-at-local-notaries-public/.
- Applications for dual citizenship remain suspended until regular operating hours have resumed.
- Releasing of passports to those who did not submit self-addressed return envelopes may be accommodated also only in emergency cases. Please email request for release together with proof of your emergency to email@example.com.
- The consular team will continue to respond to queries and address concerns via telephone and email. The consular team directory may be found here: https://philippineembassy-usa.org/directory/. In case you have an emergency, please call +1.202.368.2767.
We appeal for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.