Please be advised that incoming/arriving foreign nationals in possession of the following visa categories are temporarily NOT ALLOWED entry, effective 0000H, 22 March 2020:
- Those under Visa Waiver Agreements (AJACS, AJACSSUK, FSC, MCL series);
- Those with Special Visas (SRRV, SIRV, ABTC, and economic zone visas etc.);
- Those who fall under Executive Order No. 408, s. 1960;
- Those holders of Hong Kong-SAR, Macau-SAR, Macau-Portuguese, and British National Overseas passports; and,
- Those Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa holders (i.e 13, 9D, 9F, 9G, 47a(2), etc.)
The temporary suspension of visa issuance will deem all previously issued visas cancelled, and foreign nationas with visas issued will not be allowed entry into the Philippines starting 22 March 2020.
Likewise, all Visa-Free Privileges are temporarily suspended.
Only the following are hereby EXEMPTED:
- Foreign spouses and children of Filipino nationals
Foreign spouses and children, regardless of nationality, traveling with the Filipino national shall be exempted; If in case not travelingwith the Filipino national, foreign spouses and children should show proof of marriage or filiation to be exempted
- Visas issued to Foreign Government and International Organization officials accredited to the Philippines;
- Foreign crew members;
Any questions and concerns may be communicated through email at email@example.com###